Thursday, January 29, 2009

RedOne may be amazing but....

..they're making too many Just Dance clones.

I mean, I'm OK with them having this certain sound and a trademark loop but can't they show us anything different? Three songs they've made since last year sound exactly the same, Lady GaGa's Just Dance, Darin's Girl Next Door and now, American Cowboy by a new American girl group, Jada.

I know Just Dance is amazing and I know that they want to cash into the success of it but they've got to do better than churn out a bunch of clones to get my full respect. I love what they did for Lady GaGa though, the song is brilliant and it really launched her.

RedOne cannot keep on giving us these Just Dance sound-alikes(is that even a word?), Just Dance is brilliant enough, why annoy people by giving them the exact same thing over and over again?

They've got to have something different under their sleeves, something that'll blow us away just as much as Just Dance did and they better release it within the next few months. I hope they do, because I'm kind of scared for them.

I'm done studying, tomorrow's the last day of hell week! yay! haha. will post a lot this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment