Sunday, July 26, 2009

Top 20

What's new this week? Well, I've found my current favorite J-Pop artist - Namie Amuro and she's number one this week. Pop/R&B done the right way - you can never go wrong. I put some links to videos as well so watch them and enjoy the great music this week! hahah.

20. BoA - My Boy
19. BoA - Etude
18. Ola - Sky's The Limit
17. SHINee - Love's Way
16. ST Day - Afraid (NE)
15. Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra (NE)
14. Girls' Generation/SNSD - Boyfriend
13. Big Bang - Gara Gara Go!
12. Ju-Taun - Let Me In
11. The Saturdays - Unofficial
10. Blake Lewis - Sad Song (NE)
9. Kristinia DeBarge - Speak Up (NE)
8. Jordin Sparks - Was I The Only One
7. Brown Eyed Girls - I'll Do Well (NE)
6. Shinhwa - Once In A Lifetime (NE)
5. BSB - Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down) (NE)
4. Girls' Generation/SNSD -
Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
3. Jordin Sparks -
No Parade
2. Kim Joon -
Be OK (Link is to the first performance of the song.)
1. Namie Amuro - Girl Talk (NE, 1 Week)

No comments:

Post a Comment