Friday, January 15, 2010

Yet another Friday night post..

...and this time it's a heap of random new stuff, mainly because I've been so out of the loop lately to bother. lol. So these are random tidbits I've stumbled upon since the start of the year, if you've already heard of it don't kill me. ANYWAY.
  • Let's get this over with. Cheryl Cole's third single is Parachute. Boring as hell, once again. My attempt to review 3 Words failed miserably.
  • JLS have a new single. It's One Shot. I have, once again, predicted a post-album single. I'm getting REALLY good at this. After all the kpop, I find it odd watching a boyband dancing AND singing in English at the same time. But then again I'm waiting for pure genius from these guys.

  • New album from The Ting Tings due sometime this year. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
  • C.N.Blue are a new Korean band - no, not boyband or girl group - BAND. You know, Korean bands sound like Filipino/OPM bands. Not the crap ones, the slightly better and edgy ones. But once again, THERE IS RAP. Really, what do these people like so much about rap? But the hook is pretty catchy and the melody's novel. I won't necessarily listen to it on a regular basis but it's not bad.

  • Ke$ha is taking over the world. I have a draft lying around here somewhere with what I think of her but it needs a lot more tweaking. Should be up this week so wait for it.
  • After getting sick last weekend, I have caught up with music here in the Philippines and let me tell you, it's pretty pathetic. What's playing almost every 15 minutes? Empire State of Mind, For Your Entertainment, TiK ToK, Party In The USA, I Wanna Know What Love Is (yes, Mariah), that Tokio Hotel song and the list goes on and on and on. UGH.
  • Now lastly, this has something to do with kpop (again) SUPER JUNIOR IS/ARE COMING TO MANILA. THEY'RE GONNA BE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS I AM. IN APRIL. TICKETS COST A TON (and I mean a ton). And I'm not even sure if I can go, but I'm not fainting over it - I would be dead right now if it was DBSK but it's not so no. Hahah.
So, fire away with the comments! I want comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment