Monday, June 14, 2010

Announcement. Again.

OK. So my previous "announcement" was supposed to only apply for this weekend. Well, I may have to extend that. My grandmom (yeah, that was the big family emergency) is in pretty bad shape right now, I have school, and my parents are freaking out.

Therefore, I'll have to put my writing on hold for the next few weeks - no posts whatsoever.

I know very (very) well that I need my writing the most at this moment, but I'll have to do without it for the time being - it doesn't matter if I go crazy (which I most probably will), it'll be nothing like what my grandmom's feeling. So yeah.

Once again, I'll see you guys when I see you. Keep leaving comments, I'm checking on them from time to time and I moderated a whole truckload just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment