Friday, June 5, 2009

Kim Jong Kook - Today More Than Yesterday

I haven't written about that many guys so I suppose now would be a good time to start.
A little info - this guy used to be in a duo(forgot the name, sorry.) and he's widely known for his high-pitched voice. At first I was kinda iffy about him but the song is too beautiful to be overlooked.

At certain points his voice gets a little annoying for me and I don't find the high-pitched thing special - the song has it's quirks. It's a cutesy, light-hearted song, something you'd want to put as the background music for a vacation or something like that. Sweet, I think that's the right word for it. But it's not sweet to the point of our ears overflowing with it - it's a song you'd want to listen to over and over again but not because it's banging into your head.

Probably the best part of this song is the start, it's nice and light and there's nothing much happening with the instrumentals - the melody makes a big impact. The chorus is nothing to rave about but it's competent and somewhat good, enough for me.

3.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment