Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ALMOST THEREEEEEEEEEEE

It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Well apart from getting dengue (this tropical virus you get by getting bitten by a mosquito. yeah.) and being confined to a hospital, dealing with haters left and right, and not going to singapore because of getting the aforementioned virus that is fatal - I'M ALMOST GRADUATING!!!! And you know what happens after I graduate.

Just swinging by to tell you all that I'm alive though. I have around 2 weeks to make-up for everything I missed (because I got sick, duh) and tie ALL loose ends - if I manage to succeed, I graduate! And when I graduate, I go back to writing! YAY!

You honestly don't know how much self-restraint it's taken me to not write for this long, but this is for the better - I HAVE TO GRADUATE DAMMIT! As if I'd give away my slot at the country's #1 university just because I didn't graduate.

D-Day (aka graduation) is April 11, so expect me to be back by the 12th - if I do graduate!

As always, the archives are open - read away, but be nice! :D

I'll see you guys when I see you, (I am around Twitter and Tumblr and FB a lot though, so hit me up there if you need me or if you just wanna talk!)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment