Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[#41] HITT - "한참 (feat. 이루마)"

From: "Here Is The Top" (Mini Album)
Released: July 2011, South Korea
Rating: 2.56

And we continue with the simple, but stunning ballads. Basically, today is ballad day, because even the song ranked 40 is on the slower side. But really, a ballad like this HAS to be heard. You can't not hear this, because it's stunning.


A single piano line, rich, soothing vocals, well-done harmonies, and that one tasteful falsetto note at the end make for a gorgeous, gorgeous song. Actually, when I was stressed out earlier this school year and I couldn't sleep because my body was too used to cramming stuff, I used this song as my lullaby. There are only two reasons why a song will make me fall asleep, and they're extremes. Either it's boring (like half of "Bonamana"), or it's so stunning that I literally fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I could go on and on about these things, but I won't, so basically what I want to happen is I want you guys to listen to the song RIGHT NOW, and revel in the beauty of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment