Saturday, May 1, 2010

Someone shoot me.

I know, I know, I'm sorry for another DBSK post that consists of me drooling and rambling but you realize that I am freaking out at this very moment, and this isn't even about my beloved Jaejoong! OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So Junsu has a new solo single out in a few weeks, the video's out tomorrow and the teaser was just released - he's the only one of the 5 doing music-related solo stuff at the moment and I think I wanna die right now. Like, my heart's racing, I started shivering after a few listens and OMG THIS IS BRILLIANCE.

The chord progressions, the Craig David-ish elements and those vocals - I think Junsu might just be my second favorite member. *diess* That and the video looks really sleek and clean - I like sleek, sleek's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment