Thursday, September 3, 2009

The one thing that made my entire week.

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that these past few days/weeks haven't been easy on me. Early this week I found out that I didn't win that literary award that meant the world to me but I had no time to 'properly' wallow in pain and hurt - there was a class competition we desperately needed to win. We didn't win - my whole class got depressed because our adviser had never seen a class of hers lose.

I don't know if it's plain luck or just a coincidence but an e-mail that arrived last night (you'll find out in a few days what it's about) and another one that came this morning were the only things on my mind today - they kept me alive through all the work and pain.

The message I got this morning had a video and some news I was eagerly awaiting.

I only briefly mentioned this on Twitter but a few weeks ago, an online PR company e-mailed me and asked me if I wanted to ask the Sugababes a question. Knowing myself, I freaked - it was a huge honor.

So my question was this:

What do you hope to achieve with the release of Get Sexy?

I got the answer today and believe me, I nearly jumped out of my seat when Heidi said 'Pop Reviews Now'. Like oh my gooooooooooshhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment