Friday, December 26, 2008

# 10: Taio Cruz - I'll Never Love Again

Listening over to the song while I'm writing this, I just discovered who he sounds like.

A less annoying Akon.

Think about it, his pronunciation is similar and this song, with a little tweaking on the arrangement, could actually be an Akon song.

The first time I ever heard of him was when I first heard the Sugababes album, their duet with him was the bonus track. I liked the song, so I got curious and did my research before getting a hold of the album.

I loved the album.

He's kinda like Lemar actually, but I think Lemar has a nicer voice and makes even more brilliant melodies. Taio Cruz's melodies are amazing as well of course.

I mean, why would he be on the countdown if the melody of this song wasn't amazing? It just doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment