Thursday, December 4, 2008

# 58: Sugababes - Side Chick

Read my review of Catfights and Spotlights here(Edit: the post that was published earlier didn't have a link.. sorry about that!).

Side Chick is an amazing R&B song from the equally amazing Sugababes album that deserves to be praised. I mean, how can you go wrong with a mid-tempo song with a killer vocals delivering a brilliant harmony during the chorus?

NO YOU CAN'T!

Side Chick brilliantly shows the Sugababes voices off while showing off the amazing melody. I said when I first reviewed the album that they could be planning a US campaign with this song.

It has all the makings of an American hit. It's R&B, one of the biggest genres at the moment, it's got all these vocals that sound like the perfect mix between Brit and American and it's got one of the most amazing melodies.

I might be wrong, but I might even be right! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment