Wednesday, December 17, 2008

# 28: New Kids On The Block - Stare At You

Before this year, I never really knew a lot about NKOTB(other than the fact that Westlife did one of their songs for the medley on their Love Tour..) but I must admit, the songs they came up with this year were strong.

I loved Summertime, I thought it was really fresh and cool and when the album came out, quite a few tracks stood out for me, Stare At You was the one in particular that made me want to listen to what they used to do(I quite like Step By Step, a guilty pleasure!).

The melody just blew me away, and their vocals were quite good actually. It's pretty much another one of your standard R&B mid-tempos, but the execution just makes me adore the song.

I'm kind of liking Single now, especially the parts where they put emphasis on their harmonies(amazing stuff!). Are they making another album?

No comments:

Post a Comment