Thursday, December 11, 2008

The X Factor FINAL!

You guys don't know how figgin' excited I am for this year's final.

WESTLIFE ARE GONNA BE SINGING! WESTLIFE! DO YOU HEAR ME, WESTLIFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEE! AAAHHH!

And here I was thinking that they'd stick to their pact of not performing for the next nine months before they go back into the studio. Oh well, at least we're assured that they're still in fact together.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! (I think I stopped breathing when it was confirmed.)

Enough of the freaking out.

Rumor has it that Westlife, who were supposed to sing with Alexandra, are singing with JLS(seriously Louis, do you really want to make it obvious that you're trying to turn JLS into the next Westlife?) Beyonce's singing with Alexandra and Boyzone(what's this, a boyband-fest with Louis heading it?) are singing with Eoghan(poor guy..).

As I DON'T live in the UK, I won't be doing a live coverage of the final. I'll be doing it a few hours later, once I've gotten access to the show(via my favorite torrent site!) in full and THEN I'll do a live blog where I'll make the entry as I see the performances.

But I'll most probably know the winner before I even watch the final. Tsk. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment